Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Meet Prof Heisenstein!! (on a side note- why does he remind of Heisenberg, Einstein..)

Hi. I am in the middle of something important but I have something to share that can't wait. So my "blabber" this time is about- Prof Heisenstein (remember Heisenberg and Einstein?)!! He's going to be my guest blogger for ....wait I don't have another one... umm ok.. He's mine for an YEAR!!

Now please behave as he's the winner of 2 (yeah yall heard me right!!) frigging Nobel Prizes( i respect them prizes(too much gangsta rap i guess!!) tooo much to type the "n" and "p" in small caps). So he will occasionally do the blogging. And also a heads up, he may start debating with himself as he has a split personality or so I've heard. SO BE GENTLE..

Ok ciao for now I have got some work.. Next blog post will be from Prof HeisenStein!!
(I'll also upload his picture after I am done with the work I got..)


P.S- To all those readers who might happen to be from cognitive/psychology sciences- I am NOT A MENTALLY RETARDED PERSON although I've known to behave like one sometimes(like now?). But I would love to volunteer myself for human experimentation if you have reason to believe that I am retarded (I've scientific temper)...

No comments:

Post a Comment